http://madisonfields.org/tag/field/ When you think of stunning landscapes, unique wildlife and lush rainforests, Costa Rica should definitely spring to mind first. If not, you really should come down and experience the natural beauty of this country for yourself. Choose to either dive right in with optional rafting and ziplining, or take it easy with hot springs and nature walks. A guided visit to the Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve provides the perfect backdrop for your discovery of Costa Rica’s splendors.
- Travel to the adventure hub of Costa Rica, La Fortuna, any time in 2016 or 2017 (no blackout dates – based on tour schedule and availability). Numerous adventure options available including rafting, waterfall rappelling, soaking in local hot springs or a boat tour of the Caño Negro Wildlife Refuge.
- Enjoy a tortilla-making lesson followed by a typical lunch with a local family.
- Guided nature walk in Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve. Opt to visit a butterfly garden, coffee farm, zipline through the canopy or go horseback riding.
- Transfer to the coast. Guided visit to Manuel Antonio National Park. Enjoy the laid-back atmosphere of the area with options to surf, go horseback riding, or visit other nearby picturesque beaches.
- Accommodations for two provided include 8 nights in Four Star hotels.
- Arrival transfer in San Jose, local guides and transportation provided throughout your stay. Depart San Jose at your leisure on your own.
- Meals provided included 8 breakfasts and 1 lunch.
- Tour typically departs San Jose once or twice a month year round.