source url Can’t decide between the jungle, volcanoes or the beach? Do all three on this 10-day independent journey around all that makes Costa Rica world-renowned for its natural beauty. Start by cruising the remote rainforests of Tortuguero (no roads here!) before heading to volcano country. Stay at the foot of Arenal Volcano and explore the rivers, trails and hot springs of the area before chasing sun and sea in Guanacaste, known for its miles of beaches, killer surf and great weather.
- Arrival transfers in San Jose any time in 2016 or 2017 (no blackout dates – based on tour schedule and availability).
- Guided tours of the Tortuguero Canals and National Park.
- Transfer to the Arenal region. Options to try rafting, waterfall rappelling or soak in the hot springs.
- Transfer to the coast. Options to surf or swim the waves, practice yoga on the beach or relax oceanside.
- Accommodations for two provided include 9 nights in Four Star hotels.
- Local guides and transportation provided throughout your stay, depart San José on your own.
- Meals provided include 9 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners.
- Tour typically departs San José daily upon request.