One Night Four Star Accommodations for Two at the Langham-Auckland Hotel in New Zealand, Fourteen Nights in an Deluxe Outside Cabin Cruising from Auckland to Sydney, All Meals Aboard Ship, Extensive Shore Excursions in New Zealand and Australia, Two Nights at the ParkRoyal Darling Harbor Hotel in Sydney, Sydney Harbor Dinner Cruise
Enjoy a fabulous 14-night cruise in your deluxe outside cabin from Auckland, New Zealand to Sydney, Australia stopping at many incredible spots along the way. Cruise Sydney Harbour at sunset and watch Sydney light up on an early-dinner sunset cruise aboard the luxurious MV Sydney 2000, the most prestigious cruising restaurant on Sydney’s waterways.
The 18 day / 17 night Australia and New Zealand Cruise Experience highlights include:
- Deluxe Four Star hotel accommodations anytime in 2016 or 2017 (no blackout dates – based on availability) for one night in Auckland, New Zealand at The Langham-Auckland Hotel and for two nights at the ParkRoyal Darling Harbour Hotel in Sydney, including breakfast daily and all hotel taxes.
- Fourteen-night deluxe outside cabin cruise from Auckland, New Zealand to Sydney, Australia including all meals and entertainment
- Shore excursions in New Zealand to explore Tuaranga, Napier, Wellington, Picton, Dunedin and Fjordland
- Shore excursions in Australia to visit Burnie, Tasmania and Melbourne
- Final night Sydney Harbor Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Round-trip airport to ship pier/hotel transfers