buy veterinary Pregabalin Caressed by Atlantic breezes, the vineyards that cover the rolling hills along the rivers of Aquitaine have for centuries produced France’s most remarkable wines: Saint-Émilion, Pomerol, Sauternes, Médoc and Margaux are but a handful of the appellations that make Bordeaux wines world-famous. At the region’s heart, the city of Bordeaux stretches along the river bank, inviting visitors to savor its grand architecture,tempting cafés and superb museums. Celebrate joie de vivre in this land of wine and oysters, truffles and cognac, as you cruise the Dordogne, Garonne and Gironde Rivers.
- 8-day cruise for two in a Category E river-view stateroom anytime in 2016 or 2017 (no blackout dates – based on availability).
- 6 guided tours with audio headset
- Visit 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Enjoy a wide sampling of Bordeaux wines, participate in classes from a master sommelier, learn ‘how to say it in French,’ and how to pair the perfect wine with every meal
- All meals: 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches & 7 dinners, featuring regional specialties and including Welcome Cocktail Reception & Dinner and Captain’s Farewell Dinner
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks with onboard dinner and lunch service
- All port charges and free Wi-Fi, connection speeds may vary en route