follow site Explore some of Europe’s most enchanting countries including Austria, Germany, Hungary and Slovakia along the storied Danube River. See the range of architectural wonders in Budapest and Bratislava, sail through the spectacular Wachau Valley, and take a tour of the 900-year-old baroque Benedictine abbey at Melk on this amazing 8-day itinerary.
- 8-day cruise for two in a Category D French balcony river-view stateroom anytime in 2016 or 2017 (no blackout dates – based on availability)
- 6 guided tours with audio headset
- Visit 4 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Culture Curriculum: Enjoy musical entertainment highlighting Austrian and Hungarian classics; attend lectures on Mozart and Viennese coffeehouses; learn some basics of German language; find out how Austrians make their apple strudel
- All onboard meals: 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 7 dinners, featuring regional specialties and including Welcome Cocktail Reception & Dinner and Captain’s Farewell Dinner
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks with onboard dinner and lunch service
- All port charges and free Wi-Fi (connection speeds may vary en route)