http://brittanylowelegal.com/argunfjg/wanita-kaya-yang-kesepian.html Visit all the highlights of the legendary Rhine River on this 8-day cruise. You will see the many charming castles that command the riverbanks as you sail through Germany. Experience the lush landscape of the Black Forest region, explore Holland’s famous windmills and waterworks and take part in the inviting nightlife in Rüdesheim’s Drosselgasse.
- 8-day cruise for two in a Category D French Balcony river-view stateroom anytime in 2016 or 2017 (no blackout dates – based on availability)
- 6 guided tours with audio headset
- Visit 5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Enjoy a classical music performance, learn how to create your own Alsatian Flammkuchen, observe a traditional glassblower and learn about the origins of Rhine River cruising
- All meals: 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches & 7 dinners, featuring regional specialties and including Welcome Cocktail Reception & Dinner and Captain’s Farewell Dinner
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks with onboard dinner and lunch service
- All port charges and free Wi-Fi (connection speeds may vary en route)