where to buy provigil online usa Holland’s floral splendor only happens in the springtime. Come see the rainbow of colors, and visit some of Belgium’s most beautifully preserved medieval cities for the ultimate 10-day spring vacation in the Low Countries. Explore Amsterdam’s cosmopolitan atmosphere and world-famous museums. Experience Belgium’s Golden Age in historic Antwerp and the lovely patrician cities of Ghent and Bruges. Learn more about Holland’s age-old battle against the sea with tours of ingenious windmills and the massive Delta Works project. Plus, enjoy savory Dutch cheeses, delectable Belgian chocolates and Belgium’s exquisite, intricate lace on this delightful sojourn.
- 10-day cruise for two in a Category D French Balcony river-view stateroom anytime in 2016 or 2017 (no blackout dates – based on availability)
- 8 guided tours with audio headset
- Visit 2 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Learn how wooden shoes are made, find out how windmills work, learn about Belgium’s political landscape and Holland’s 17th-century tulip craze, sample Dutch cheese and Jenever
- All meals: 9 breakfasts, 8 lunches & 9 dinners, featuring regional specialties and including a Welcome Cocktail Reception & Dinner and Captain’s Farewell Dinner
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks with onboard dinner and lunch service
- All port charges and free Wi-Fi (connection speeds may vary en route)