A Golf Trip to Scotland for Seven Days & Six Nights to Golf 5 Different British Open Courses, Five Star Accommodations provided at Gleneagles Hotel, The Old Course Hotel and Turnberry Hotel, Play 1 round of Golf on Gleneagles, Carnoustie, The Old Course St. Andrews, Royal Troon and Turnberry, Full Scottish Breakfast daily, All Private Transfers
As you step through its entrance, you’ll realize why the Old Course Hotel has been described as one of Scotland’s leading resort hotels. The hotel is set in a spectacular location overlooking the infamous 17th Road Hole and the historic Royal & Ancient Clubhouse. The extensive spa and leisure facilities make this the perfect hotel to anchor your British Open Experience. Enjoy your last 2 nights stay in the 5-star Turnberry Hotel. Set in 360 acres overlooking the islands of Arran and Ailsa Craig, this traditional hotel built at the turn of the century has retained its elegance and comfort. The Turnberry Spa – unrivaled in Britain – is an additional amenity for the golfer and non-golfer alike.
The Play Scotland Golf Experience includes:
- 7 day / 6 night luxurious Five Star accommodations at The Gleneagles Hotel (1 night), Old Course Hotel ( 3 nights) and a final 2 nights at Turnberry Hotel anytime in 2016 or 2017 (no blackout dates – based on availability)
- Full Scottish breakfast daily
- Meet & greet service at Edinburgh
- Welcome drinks and tour briefing
- Private transfers throughout your stay:Edinburgh Airport to Gleneagles Hotel
Gleneagles Hotel to Old Course Hotel, St. Andrews
Old Course Hotel to Carnoustie and return
Old Course Hotel to Royal Troon and onto Turnberry Hotel Turnberry Hotel to Glasgow/Edinburgh Airport
- 5 Rounds of golf on the following courses:
Day 1 – PGA Centenary Course in Gleneagles
Day 2 – Carnoustie
Day 3 – St. Andrews Old Course
Day 4 – Royal Troon
Day 5 – Turnberry Ailsa
- Temporary membership to one of St. Andrews most prestigious private clubs – The New Golf Club of St. Andrew founded in 1901 which overlook the 18th fairway of the famed Old Course.
- Souvenir brass plaque of your signed Old Course scorecard
- All room-related taxes
Please Note: The above package does NOT include any caddy fees or gratuities. A current handicap card from a bonafide golf club must be presented to the starter if requested. Play may be denied for non-production of a current handicap card.