Four Day & Three Night Four Star Accommodations for Two, All Meals & Beverages, Sunset Dinner Cruise with All-You-Can-Eat Buffet and Full Open Bar, Private Airport Transfers
Long a destination of choice for the rich and famous, Cabo San Lucas, located on the southern tip of the Baja Peninsula of Mexico, has evolved into a place of relaxed elegance. It’s just as easy to hide away and rejuvenate within its beauty as it is to dive headfirst into the crystal-clear blue waters, heavenly landscapes and entertaining nightlife. And what better way to unwind after a day in paradise than to sail the Pacific under the magnificent sunset skies! Then, spoil yourself at the Mexican buffet and open bar! This cruise is a great way to finish an already fantastic day in Los Cabos!
The 4 day / 3 night Cabo San Lucas Mexican Fiesta for Two highlights include:
- Four Star hotel accommodations for two for three nights at the Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas, any time in 2016 or 2017 (no blackout dates – based on availability).
- Includes all meals and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and hotel taxes.
- Sunset dinner cruise off the coast of Los Cabos – enjoy breathtaking views of the sun setting in the Pacific Ocean while feasting on an all-you-can-eat Mexican buffet with open bar.
- Enjoy three days relaxing on the beach or whale watching.
- Private round trip airport transfers.