Oct 26 – Nov 1, 2016, or
Oct 26 – Nov 1, 2017
One of the great festivals of the world, the Day of the Dead is both a celebration of ancestors and a huge party. From candy skulls and colorful parades to family picnics in historic cemeteries, the Day of the Dead is a party like no other — and this tour is your backstage pass. If you’re culturally curious or slightly ghoulish, join us in Oaxaca to get into the macabre spirit of this incredible celebration.
The 7 day / 6 night Mexico Day of the Dead Experience for Two highlights include:
- Observe cemetery vigils in Xoxocotlán and Atzompa. Oaxaca and Etla Valley Day of the Dead parades during the 2016 or 2017 Day of the Dead Festival (based on availability).
- Spend 5 days exploring the culture, spirituality and festivities of the famed Day of the Dead festival.
- Visit local markets and take excursions to nearby villages to meet artisans at work.
- Accommodations for two provided include 6 nights in Four Star hotels. Arrival transfers in Oaxaca, local guides and transportation provided throughout your stay via private van. Depart Oaxaca on your own.
- Meals provided include 6 breakfasts.
- Tour dates are Oct 26 – Nov 1, 2016 or 2017