follow url Enjoy the best of both worlds – San Francisco’s cosmopolitan beauty with the natural wonder of Yosemite National Forest. Located in the heart of downtown San Francisco, your Union Square hotel offers easy access to Nob Hill, Chinatown and fantastic shopping, dining and entertainment opportunities. Explore America’s favorite national park on a three-day camping trip that takes you off the beaten path to trails and sights unseen by most who venture here. You’ll travel from Union Square by van to enjoy three days and two nights of camping, hiking and swimming, in a fun-filled, friendly atmosphere. Never camped before? No problem! The necessary camping gear is provided for you, and the tour is fully guided.zovirax 200 mg capsule
- 4 day / 3 night accommodations for two in San Francisco’s Union Square with breakfast daily.
- 3-day guided camping trip to Yosemite National Park from San Francisco.
- Yosemite Valley guided tour – explore off the beaten track in America’s favorite national park and view the magnificent giant sequoia trees.
- Camping equipment provided (except a sleeping bag) – meals provided include 3 lunches and 2 dinners.
- Tour typically departs San Francisco Union Square twice a month July and August.
- Round trip airport transfers.